5 Reasons Why I Am Excited For Fall

5 Reasons Why I Am Excited For Fall

I finally felt a cold breeze.

3
5 Reasons Why I Am Excited For Fall
Scott Moss

I felt a slightly cool breeze the other day here in Southern Minnesota and I have to say it really got me excited for fall. Like many people, I love fall. So, here are the top five reasons why I am looking forward to fall.

1. Beautiful Leaves

Aw yes, the amazingly colored leaves. I love the way that it makes every day look like a computer wallpaper. To me, this is one of the best times to go and take fun photos with friends. I am also looking forward to all the outdoor activities that happen. Apple picking, going to a pumpkin patch, going on a hike. Plus, when they fall I love the crunching that they make when you step on them, it just sounds so pleasing.

2. Perfect Weather

As much as I like the summer, I love fall weather. You can keep the windows open basically all the time to let in the nice fresh air. Plus, once it gets later in the season I can start to wear some of my favorite clothes. What is that you ask? Well, it's just my seemingly never ending collection of sweaters and knee high boots.

3. The Return of TV Shows

Fall is when all the shows come back on TV. They're coming on just in time too, otherwise how would I have the motivation to get all of my homework done at a reasonable time. Even though I only have a couple shows that I like watching on TV and not just Netflix or Hulu, I still get very excited. Need another thing that is going to start being on TV? Football. Football will start up again. Get those chips and pizza ready!

4. Halloween

Finally the long list of holidays is starting! I love Halloween so much. I love the decorations, costumes and movies. I am already starting to search for my fake cobwebs, window clings and my skeletons. Now that it is September I can start to plan my costume without looking like I am too obsessed.

5. All The Hot Drinks

Apple cider, hot chocolate, tea and the ever loved Pumpkin Spice Late. Finally, an excuse to always smell like apples or coffee. Being able to drink coffee at an unreasonable rate is my favorite way to drink coffee. Everyday that I get closer to doing that I become a little bit more happy.

So there we have it! That's why I am overly excited about fall to start up. Is fall your favorite season? What are you most excited for?