5 Reasons to Play ESO

5 Reasons to Play ESO

Give the game a second chance or even a chance, it's actually really fun with other people.

171
5 Reasons to Play ESO
Deviant Art

I've been binge playing ESO for the last few weeks and I have to say I keep learning something new every day about it. Although many people criticize this game are usually the people that played it before it added in all the DLCs and raised the level cap. So for you gamers who have played this game before or never played it at all; I want to give you 5 reasons to play it.

1. Plotline

I have not gotten far in the main questline but boy, let me tell you. It takes you on a wild and hard trip. The main questline is also solo where other players can't join you and help you so you have to be pretty good being by yourself. The questline areas also offer crafting motifs and stuff that's usually hard to find so I would suggest looking at everything thoroughly when doing the main questline.

2. Marriage

You can marry your friends! And, as many as you want to marry to. Also, marriage gives you 10% more experience when playing with your partner or partners. Which is good for when you reach champion level and the levels start getting harder to get too.

3. Map

The map is huge. It's almost all of Tamriel (if you look into the Elder Scroll's lore you would know this isn't all of the map.). It adds places from Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, and all the other places for all the races such as the Argonian races and Khajit races. And that isn't all, you play on different individual maps which makes one huge map and each individual map is huge just for itself.

4. Lore

The lore behind the whole Elder Scrolls era is great. You learn of past events and can even find lore books just hanging around in the open that you can pick up and learn new crafting stuff and also you can read them at anytime you want.

5. Werewolf and Vampire.

I spent literally the last 2 weeks trying to find someone to bite me so I can become a werewolf. I literally love the werewolf skill line just because you can become an alpha white werewolf or a berzerker werewolf and either one you pick does extra damage once you reach werewolf transformation 4.

Although there's a lot more I could add, I feel like these are some very strong points that people miss in the game or miss in total.