5 Reasons That Dogs Are Magical

5 Reasons That Dogs Are Magical

This is a list of cute furry things of the highest importance.

436
5 Reasons That Dogs Are Magical
Rent-a-puppy

What makes these furry creatures so lovable? It's honestly some kind of magic, I think. Sit back and enjoy 5 reasons why dogs are the best. It won't take much effort, and you don't even have to read if you don't feel like it, just enjoy the images in honor of the National Dog Day held this week.

1. They will LOVE you

The thing about dogs is that they will show you unconditional love no matter what you do to them. Even when you leave for the day, they wait patiently for you to return home and show you how much they truly do love you. They give you "gifts" they find, and you appreciate them, not because the gift is useful to you, but because you know they did it out of total love.

2. Loyalty is Key

Going along with the first one, dogs show their immense love through selfless acts and unwavering loyalty. It seems that dogs are the only ones you can truly trust to be there for you, because people are not always there for life as dogs are. Once you have grown a bond with your dog, they will never leave your side.

3. Cuddle Partner

Dogs fulfill all our needs, especially physical. If you ever feel super lonely, and you crave physical touch, cuddling up with your dog is like embracing a wonderful stuffed animal. Dogs truly make the best cuddle buddies for life.

4. Healthy

Dogs are proven to lower blood-pressure, help in mental and emotional illness, and even aid in curing illnesses. They are able to help with recoveries from traumatic experiences. Is there anything dogs can't do??

5. Cuties!

The next point is only the most obvious: dogs are just so darn cute! It's hard to say no or get mad because you give them a short glance and your anger dissolves away. Dogs are just adorable and dogs with babies are even better.

Overall, whether you're having a good day or a bad day, dogs can just make everything 100x better. Dogs should just rule the world because of their cuteness.