5 Reasons to Rewatch your Favorite Netflix Show

Sometimes you just need to rekindle an old friendship

21
www.pinterest.com

So you have finished three different series in a month. No shame. But the only problem with binge watching TV shows is that you forget about the individual episodes. They all kind of flow together so you remember the general idea of the show but forget about the tear-jerking moments. So, here are 5 reasons you should re-watch your favorite show from beginning to end.

1. It really is better the second time around

You know the characters already so well that they are practically your family. You know who the hero is and who's the villain. You know when you are going to need tissues or when you are not going to be able to stop watching so you make sure you have a pretty good block of time. Re-watching lets you appreciate the show a little more.

2. Feels like home

You spent so many hours dedicated to these people's lives. Now that you are back, it is like reconnecting an old friendship. Filled with 'remember when's' and then you think why did I ever stray from this show????

3. You are going through something and sometimes you just need a good cry

That episode that happens to describe your life right now, yes that one. Watch it. It will make you feel better. You are not alone. These characters may be fictional but to you they are about as real as it gets. You can relate and you know what happens in the next episodes so you can judge if it is a good decision or not when you need to make it.

4. Pick up on the things you missed

Maybe you weren't always paying attention or you fell asleep and missed an episode or two. Now is your chance to get those missing pieces and fill in the whole picture.

5. Who needs homework anyway?

You probably have about 12 things you need to get done on Blackboard before midnight. You have a test or two and a paper due tomorrow but what better time for a break? Think about your BFFs and how they are doing crazy things with their lives. You may need a break to live vicariously through them as you cram in all your homework from the week.