5 Reasons To Never Drink Milk Again

5 Reasons To Never Drink Milk Again

Stop drinking and eating dairy now!

274
5 Reasons To Never Drink Milk Again
tohealthandhappiness.com

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent. Rape against the female cow must occur for her to become pregnant and lactating. She is raped, often by a male human hand that forcefully penetrates her.

The chalice of toxin and by-product of rape is lifted to your lips, and the taste of fear, rape and cancer satisfy your thirst for internal and ethical damage. Raise up your glass of pus and say "Cheers!" because it's probably going to be the last glass you ever drink once you find out the truth.

1. Milk is full of pus, and yes, the FDA is aware.

In an 8 ounce glass of milk, there are 180 million pus cells, referred to by the dairy industry as "somatic cells". The pus is the same pus found in our bodies, often what we extract from zits and pimples. The pus indicates very poor quality of milk. There are currently laws trying to be passed to reduce the amount of pus cells to 450 thousand cells per milliliter. However, this was denied and there is still a legal allowance of 750 thousand pus cells allowed per milliliter of milk. Often, the reasoning for this pus is an infection of the mammary glands within the cow. As the cow is female, she contains mammary glands, which often get infected due to neglect and abuse from workers.

2. Milk does NOT strengthen your bones.

Modern research supports the notion that milk can actually cause bone and hip fractures, and has not in any way been proven to help, strengthen or maintain bone mass. The acidity of milk essentially eats away at the calcium within your body, actually having a reverse effect. Countries like the United States of America, one of the countries to consume the largest amount of dairy, had a parallel rate for bone problems and fractures with aging adults.

3. Milk is a by-product of rape.

The only way for a cow to produce milk is to be impregnated. At a dairy farm, this is done by a human in a cramped space, next to other mothers who were torn from their calf, that were bred through rape to create high-demand profits for all the diabetes and double chins.

"All forms of dairy farming involve forcibly impregnating cows. This involves a person inserting his arm far into the cow's rectum in order to position the uterus, and then forcing an instrument into her vagina. The restraining apparatus used is commonly called a 'rape rack.' Half of all calves born are male." - Humane

All male cows are either raised for beef, or are then taken and forced to live in a small cage, and used for veal.

4. You will get acne.

Dairy, which is made from milk unless otherwise specified, activates oil glands within your face and body, causing clogging and toxin build up within your pores. Milk products cause acne because milk contains hormones that "turn on" oil glands. Milk and dairy products cause an insulin spike in humans that cause the liver to produce even more IGF-1, the growth hormone for baby cows, leading to even more acne. Dairy glues together dead skin cells inside your pores, so they can’t exit naturally, leading to clogged pores and thus, more acne.

5. You are an animal.

There is clearly no test for morality and ethics. Otherwise we wouldn't have to tell people that Black Lives Matter in 2016. We still fail to recognize even our own shell as an animal, or even other human beings as human beings. Our society has continue to degrade and belittle not only people, but all animals on this earth, using them for profits, food and entertainment. They scream, bleed and feel all that we can, as they are, in fact, mammals.

Research has proven their capacity for intelligence and emotion. Unfortunately, I still need to state this fact, as people will and have continued to reduce other animals to nothing more than useful carcasses. There is absolutely no debate in realizing these animals' intellect and emotional range and capacity were once cornerstones for our own species, as we are, in fact, animals.

We are not some precious breed of higher species, the elite, no, absolutely not. Instead, we are the ignorant, the failed. We still, after all supposed human advancement, cannot function as a collective whole in a peaceful manner that ensures quality of life for all animals.