5 Reasons To Have A Love/Hate Realtionship With Shameless

Love the show, but also hate it.

79
Just Watch

There are a lot of people talking about the TV show "Shameless", but are we really talking about the love-hate relationship that we all have with it? It's so crazy that once I start watching an episode, it's the next day and I'm on season five and I'm yelling at Sammy for being stupid.

Here are five reasons that we all have a love-hate relationship with "Shameless":

1. Lip Gallagher

It's one thing to have someone that is attractive on the show, but he's also incredibly smart? How could you not love him? Except for, I have a hate relationship with him because if you think about it. Lip isn't real. He's fictional and I HATE that, because I wish he was real.

2. ONLY 6 SEASONS? WHY NETFLIX?

I'm already on Season 5. That means I only have one more season left on Netflix, which is so disappointing because Shameless is my addiction and I NEED more episodes, Netflix!

3. Cliff-hangers

Every time an end to a Shameless episode arises I always get angry at the mystery they give me. It makes me want to keep watching and watching until I'm completely dry on episodes that Netflix lacks.

Don't worry Lip, I know you have no control over the cliffhangers.

4. Gallagher Love

Everything about the Gallagher's make you want to be apart of their family and deal with the craziness that they face. Every character you love just a little bit, maybe except Monica or Sammy. That's about it. Everyone else is the best in their own way and you can't but help but love all the Gallagher's.

5. That Theme Song

The famous intro with that famous song, that is how you know you're not going to get anything productive done that day/night.

But, seriously. I love this show. If you haven't watched it yet. Watch it!