5 Reasons Flowers Are The Perfect Gift

5 Reasons Flowers Are The Perfect Gift

As well as an all around beloved favorite for any occasion

4
5 Reasons Flowers Are The Perfect Gift
Shannon Bay Gregory

Ahh Valentine's Day... so cute, so lovely, so heartfelt, but if you haven't found the "perfect" gift for your valentine, it can be so stressful.

Don't worry, it doesn't have to be! Why not just pick up some flowers? Flowers are always the perfect gift, and here's why:

1. Flowers are gorgeous

Everyone likes looking at flowers because they're pretty to look at, that's just a fact. They brighten up any room and automatically make any area more aesthetically pleasing.

2. Flowers can be low cost

You don't have to spend a fortune on an arrangement of flowers. If you're buying flowers on a budget, that's fine! Honestly, they're going to look nice no matter what because, going back to reason number one, they're flowers, they're beautiful -- we've discussed this. If you don't want the flowers to look cheap, you can spruce them up yourself with a nice vase or some ribbon.

3. Flowers are easy to acquire

Where can you get flowers? A. Lot. Of. Places. Other than the florist, you can get them from a grocery store, sometimes a gas station, sometimes a street vendor, and sometimes you can even pick them and arrange them yourself.

4. Flowers can be very personal

There are more than 400,000 types of flowers on this Earth, and out of these, many of us have our favorites. Finding that special someone's favorite type of flower, or incorporating some of their floral favorites into a beautiful presentation, is sure to have them gushing. There is an extremely vast number of unique botanical combinations --be creative!

5. Flowers make people happy

I know, I know, "everyone says that," but, yes, they say it for a reason. Flowers have been proven to help reduce anxiety. I mean, it makes sense, who doesn't just smile at how wonderful phenomena of nature can be?

Also, flowers are the perfect way to make your significant other feel loved. Flowers are literally the symbol of love in so many works of literature, poetry, film and etcetera.

No matter who your valentine is this year, I'm sure the gift of flowers would put a smile on their face.

It is always the little thoughtful gestures that end up counting the most.

Happy Valentine's Day and much love!