5 Reasons Dogs Are Your Best Friends
popular

5 Reasons Dogs Are Your Best Friends

Ever think that your pup can be your best friend?

1145
5 Reasons Dogs Are Your Best Friends
Alyssa Maher

We all have that one person who we go to talk to about anything. Someone who will just sit there and let us talk no matter what. Have you ever thought that that "person" could be your dog? Here are 5 reasons why a dog makes the perfect best friend.

1. They provide you with unconditional love.

No matter how much you annoy them or tell them no they always come back to you and will always love you.

2. They are the best listeners.

Sitting there just petting and talking to them allows you to vent without anyone listening. They just sit there and you could tell them anything you want.

3. They do not talk back or tell you that you are wrong.

The only form of "speaking" dogs do is bark. They won't talk back to you and won't tell you that you are wrong.

4. They always want to be with you or do something with you.

No matter what time of day a dog is always looking to play, go for a walk, or just looking to love you. They're always there waiting for you and always up for anything!

5. They will always protect you no matter what.

No matter how sweet and precious your pup is, they will always be there and protect you no matter what. They will always make sure you are okay and keep you safe. Your best friend and body guard in one.

Dogs are amazing and loving animals that deserve to have great people taking care of them. Dogs are the greatest of friends and ones that can never be replaced. Go show your pup the unconditional love that they never fail to show you.