5 Reasons Dogs Are The Best Pets Ever

5 Reasons Dogs Are The Best Pets Ever

Dogs are the best.

6
5 Reasons Dogs Are The Best Pets Ever
personal

Dogs are the best pets ever and they are so underrated. Here's some of the many reasons why.

1. They love to cuddle.

Most dogs love to cuddle even if they are big. When you are sad and need a friend your dog is always right there

2. They are easy to take care of.

Dogs are like the next best thing to a kid and are like kids to most people. After their puppy stage you just have to do the basic responsibilities and they aren’t super difficult to take care of.

3. You are their person. 

Once you get a dog, you become their best friend. If you are the one who feeds and waters them then they automatically love you.

4. They are a good judge of character.

If someone new comes over and your dog doesn’t like them, there’s probably a reason. They can judge a person’s character way before you can.

5. They are literally family. 

Any dog I have ever had has became a part of the family. My dads dog is the favorite child so I am envious of her.

To say the least, we are blessed that God gave us these dogs to keep as companions. They are literally always there when you need someone and they are such a blessing.