5 Reasons Why Chance The Rapper Is The Best Rapper In 2016

This year is the year of Chance the Rapper.

378
thisisinsider.com

If you ask someone in this generation or the younger generation who their favorite rapper is, majority would say 2 Chains, Future, Jay-Z, etc. Anyone who really and truly knows me, knows that Chance the Rapper is one of my favorite rappers. I honestly think that I am the biggest Chance the Rapper fan that there is, crazy but not crazy. At 23 years old, Chancelor "Chance the Rapper" Bennett, is taking the world by storm. Five reasons why he is the best should be self explanatory, but if it's not here it is.

1. One of the best logical rappers.

For some who might not get that that terminology, it simply means that he speaks about the real stuff going on in his life or just in society today. He's not the type to brag about the things he hasn't been through or about the sex, drugs and money. He makes you think and wonder sometimes when he raps. He even brings back those old memories of the good times.

2. His collaborations with Kanye West took him further.

Not too many people can get a record with West, let alone help him with his album. The fact that Chance the Rapper made five songs with him speaks nothing but volumes.The five songs include: "Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1," "Famous," "Feedback," "Waves" and my favorite off that album, "Ultralight Beam." In that song he says, "I met Kanye West, I'm never going to fail, He said let's do a good a** job with Chance three, I hear you gotta sell it to snatch the Grammy, Lets make it free and so hard, That there ain't one gosh darn part you cant tweet." Everything he rapped about is now coming to light. It shows you how good God is as Chance would say.

3. Makes history.

http://www.newblackmaninexile.net/2015/12/chance-r...

On December 25, 2015 he performed "Paradise" and "Sunday Candy" on "SNL" better known as "Saturday Night Live" as the first unsigned artist to do that. The performance that he gave was so speechless, especially "Sunday Candy." Anyone can tell that he gave his whole all in that performance.

4. Takes it to church.

www.redeyechicago.com

Even though his mixtape "Coloring Book" (Chance 3) was pure gold because most of the songs were christian based songs, my favorite has to be "How Great." He just didn't do this right off the bat, he actually started changing his sound last year. In 2015 he made music Christian Rock music with the Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment. They made an album called "Surf." That's where he debut his song "Sunday Candy."

5. A Grammy in his future.

http://www.businessinsider.com/grammys-make-stream...

All of the the music that he put out this year alone caught the eye of major people in the industry. The Grammys made some changes to bend the rules just a little bit; they made a category just for streaming-only albums. Just for his age alone, to get people to bind and change some things around so that he could possibly get an award is just wonderful.