5 Reasons You Need to See Beyoncé in Concert

Have you ever seen a goddess perform?

171
Beyoncé

Beyoncé is currently taking over the world a show at a time while on her Formation World Tour. I've been lucky enough to see her three times in concert so far and the third time was on May 9th, 2016 at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Every single time she performs she just slays even harder than the previous time. Let me tell you, if you have yet to buy tickets to her Formation tour, you need to. It is truly such an incredible and life changing experience. Here a five reasons you need to see Beyoncé in concert.

1. She performs to her greatest ability.

Beyoncé does more than just sing at her shows. She brings her all and performs like she's performing right i front of God herself. She sings, dances, engages with the audience, has monologues, and even more. She just does so much and does it all so well it's unexplainable. You have to see it.

2. She gives inspirational speeches.

In the middle of the concert Beyoncé stopped and just talked to the audience. She opened up and gave such an inspiring, emotional speech. She told us that we need to believe in ourselves and that we can do whatever we dream. She told us about her life and how she got to where she is today. It was beautiful.

3. Her dance routines are ridiculously amazing.

Not only does Beyoncé dance but she sings while she dances! These dances aren't just you basic swaying or stepping side to side or just walking around. She brings it and so do her back up dancers. She performs full out, intricate dance routines and she does it effortlessly and flawlessly.

4. Huge interactive graphic stage box.

See that huge box behind her? This is the most amazing box ever. There were beautiful storyline graphics displayed on it all throughout the show. It even moved and opened up. It would even open to reveal acrobats who are performing inside of it.

5. It's worth every single cent you spent.

I promise that everything you spend on this concert will be completely worth it. She completely delivers. You have to see for yourself. Each show is different too. She puts her own flare on each show she performs and they each come with their own little surprises. It's still the beginning of her tour so you still have plenty of time to go out and get your tickets and reserve your seats. You definitely do not want to miss out!