5 Reasons I Am Ready To Be Back At The Valley

A little over a month until I am back in one of my favorite places

36
Newswire

Summer is fun and all, but as a college student you start to count down the days until you return. If this is not you then you did not pick the right college. There is a little over a month until move in day and I am so excited! Here are the five reasons why I am ready to be back at The Valley!

1. Having all my friends within five minutes of each other

One of the best parts of LVC is that all of your friends are either down the hall or across the quad. They are always there when you need an escape from studying or your roommate. I am so ready to be back with all my friends in one of my favorite places on Earth.

2. The Library

One of my favorite places on campus is the library. There are so many little nooks that you can place yourself to get all your work done. Also there is a good chance that you will see a few friends there and that makes for a good break in studying!

3. Maeve

What is better than having a puppy on campus that happens to be the sister of the puppy you are raising? Nothing. I am ready to be back so I can cuddle Maeve and see how her personality is the same or different from Mya's.

4. Sport Events

I cannot wait to be back at The Valley and being able to watch my friends play the sports that they love and get to cheer them on. I also cannot wait to capture moments like this when Lexi hit her first home run and it happened to be a grand-slam!

5. The campus

As soon as I saw this campus for the first time I fell in love. In all the seasons it is beautiful. I am ready to be back in the quad enjoying the sun, sounds, and sights.

I am sad that I only have two more years at this beautiful place, but I will never take every moment I have there for granted!