5 Quotes to Get You Through the School Year

You're so close to the finish line, don't give up

23
www.phactual.com

As many people are going through currently, it's the end of the semester which means that our motivation to get through the school year is going downhill and our brains are already on the thought of summer break all we do is sit there and scroll through our phones hoping that our homework, projects, and tests will all finish themselves that way. But if you need motivation, look no further!

Here are 5 quotes helping you get through the rest of the semester strong!

1. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas Edison

Even if you're feeling defeated by all your classes, sometimes trying your best and putting forth the effort helps a lot, even if you cannot get the best grade in that class. As long as you try your best, that's all that matters really. There's always another chance to retake it.

2. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius

Even if you're in school for half of your lifetime just to get a degree, it won't matter. As long as you're able to do it and succeed to what you want it life, you are going to be okay and sometimes that is good.

3. "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." - Tony Robbins

Remember to set goals for the end of the year, what you want to accomplish and what you would like to have done by the end of year. Even if it's just going to class on time, that's wonderful.

4. "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin

Don't sell yourself short in what you do in life, set yourself up to succeed.

5. "Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

No matter how tough it gets this semester never, ever....give up.