5 Questions You Can Really Only Ask Your Best Friend

If you aren't comfortable with girl talk, you may want to stay far far away from the best friends who ask before they think
188

Best friends are ruthless. They have inside jokes that absolutely no one could comprehend, even if it was explained to them, they go everywhere together, and are not afraid to be open to one another. If you aren't comfortable with girl talk, you may want to stay far far away from the best friends who ask before they think.

1. "Can we just Netflix romance movies and eat an entire tub of ice cream?"

This questions seems to always come up when either me or my bestie are going through a heartache, menstruation, or if we just don't feel like going out. We don't judge each other for going down on some cookies n cream while we watch steamy Zac Efron on the flatscreen, because we are best friends, and any kind of time spent with the other is time well spent.

2. "Wanna grab Chick-fil-A?"

Okay, so we may have a slight obsession with salty waffle fries dipped in Chick-fil-A sauce, but who isn't? I don't think I could remember a single time where neither of us wanted to go to the drive thru (especially on Sundays...), because we are always down to go! There is nothing like belting out High School Musical while waiting in line, sitting right next to your bff.

3. "Do these pants make my butt look flat?"

Your best friend should not only hype you up when you look hot, but should also be brutally honest. If your bestie isn't telling you the truth, who will? Shopping is prime girl time, and you should never let her buy anything you don't think looks good on her! Praise her for all her glory, but also make sure she doesn't commit fashion mistakes.

4. "Does my first name sound weird with his last name?"

Boys, we talk about you. Oh, we talk about you everyday. Yep, we send each other screenshots of Instagram pictures, text messages, and even trace your family on Facebook. We have late night talks about potential marriage and babies, and make sure that, before things get too serious, all of the boxes are checked. So just know that her best friend knows everything about you before you even meet her.

5. "Why do I miss you so much?"

At the moment, my best friend and I are 140 miles away from each other. She attends a school near our hometown, and I moved two and a half hours away. FaceTime is something we can barely manage with our crazy schedules, but when we do, we cherish every moment of it. Not a day goes by without me texting, calling, or sending her a Snapchat. Going from spending everyday together, to only being able to communicate some of the time has been difficult, and making new friends and experiencing new things without her is even harder. This doesn't change us, though, because we will always be there for one another. Abbey, if you're reading this, I miss you. I can't wait to see you when both of us are able to go home and tell each other every little thing that college has brought us so far! Blaze on.