Top 5 Podcasts That I Can Listen To At Any Time Of Day

5 Podcasts I Can Listen To At Any Time Of Day

Spotify isn't all about the music, it's about the podcasts too.

22
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvrgu9mBR3d/

Listening to the same music over and over can be pretty boring at times, mixing it up with a podcast can lighten your mood and make your day go by faster. Podcasts have become more and more popular over the years. You can find one about almost any topic. Whether it be about true crime, comedy, lifestyle, anything you can think of, there's a podcast for it. I have noticed that over the past couple years, Youtubers create their own podcast so they can discuss topics that they normally do not talk about on camera. Topics can range from a variety of conversations. Granted the podcasts that I have been listening to lately are all over the spectrum, but they are definitely worth the listen.

The Tiny Meat Gang 

If you want a good laugh, then the Tiny Meat Gang Podcast is the one to listen to. The podcast is led by comedians and former viners, Cody Ko and Noel Miller. These two both have Youtube channels and they usually react and roast cringy videos that they come across on the internet. Their podcast consists of random conversations of things they have encountered and their opinions on it. They find a way to roast the situations without even trying to and it can be the best form of comedy.

Crime Junkie

The true crime topic is not something I ever thought I would get into. Granted, my mom is all about the topic, and I wasn't until I was introduced to the Crime Junkie Podcast. This podcast is hosted by Ashley Flowers and Brit Prawat. Ashley discusses crime cases that have happened all over the country. I binge listened my way through all of them. It does get kind of intense though, some of these stories they talk about can be sad and disturbing, especially if you are by yourself (which I am most of the time). I tend to get paranoid and look at all of my surroundings

And That's Why We Drink

If you are into crime stories and the paranormal with a touch of comedy then this podcast is the one for you. It is not as serious and intense, so it definitely makes me feel more at ease. I am definitely addicted to this podcast no doubt. The And That's Why We Drink podcast consists of different jokes, personal stories, famous criminal and paranormal stories. If you listen to their episodes you will understand why the episodes have their titles. Christine and Em are the geniuses who started the show and they know what they are doing when it comes to it.

Views

We all probably know who David Dobrik is, but in case you don't, he is a 22-year-old Youtubers who vlogs his day-to-day life. It is safe to say that his days are not like everyone else's and are instead highly produced and out of this world. He hosts the Views podcast with fellow comedian Jason Nash. The duo talks about the chaos that occurs in their day to day life and vlogs.

Pretty Basic

If you want girl talk, then Pretty Basic is this is the podcast to listen to. Youtubers Remi Ashten and Alisha Marie teamed up to create this great podcast. The girls have many episodes that talk about their personal stories and what it is like to be a girl in today's society. Any girls in their early twenties can relate to their stories. They even talk about some of their embarrassing as teenagers, which makes me feel like I am not the only one who has been embarrased as a teenager.

Any of these podcasts are worth the listen; you can find any of them on Spotify and Apple Music. Each podcast has an Instagram or Twitter page. Whether you are in a spooky mood or comedic mood one of these is the one for you!