5 People You See During Finals Week

5 People You See During Finals Week

We all turn into one of these.

12
5 People You See During Finals Week

Christmas is right over the horizon. We're so close to being free. We decorate and start to think about presents and have the Christmas Pandora station on 24/7. But we can't let ourselves become totally immersed in the Christmas spirit yet, because we have a few big things standing in our way. To say that the stress of finals, especially when Christmas is so close, doesn't affect us would be a big lie. Everyone handles finals differently, but we all know the kind of people that the stress can turn us into:

1. Studying hermit

This person could be one of your most social friends during the regular semester, but when it comes down to the week before finals they disappear into the depths of the library and don't emerge until finals are over.

2. Procrastinator

This person (me) puts off studying until the day before their exam. They're the one's who are usually up all night consuming large amounts of caffeine and regretting their decisions, wishing they were more like the studying hermit.

3. Frazzled ball of stress

This is the person who has so much to do that they seem to be short circuiting. All they can think about is their work, so much so that they are almost prevented from doing it. This is the person you might want to avoid out of fear of letting them turn you into one of them.

4. Sleep deprived zombie

This is often what the procrastinator will become. This person has been up for at least 24 hours. They take their exams in a haze and often won't be able to remember their answers. It will take them a week of being home on break to recover.

5. Beyond Caring

This person has done more studying than they would care to and have reached the point where their grades are out of their hands. They're the ones going out during finals week or at least who leave the library before midnight.