5 Must Have Items In Your Makeup Bag

5 Must Have Items In Your Makeup Bag

These are some beauty products that I have used and love!

14
5 Must Have Items In Your Makeup Bag

Sprimmer (spring and summer) is approaching so why not add some new items to your makeup bag! Some of these items are oldies but goodies and also some are new. The newest item is the exfoliating lip balm duo from Clinique and Stila added some brand new colors to their liquid lipstick collection. These are staple items. You will always need makeup wipes a new mascara is always good, as well as eyebrow products which are important. There are so many beauty products to choose from, but I compiled a list of five incorporating some drug store and some moderately priced products. These items are quick, easy and worth the buy!

1. Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara

Beautiful bold lashes are eye catching! Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara is an iconic drug store mascara that gives you those bold lashes.The washable version is great to add to your beauty bag this spring. Waterproof mascara can sometimes pull out your lashes without proper removal, which is why I suggest the washable version. This mascara retails for about $4.79 at your local drug store, Target and Wal-Mart.

2. Clinique's Sweet Pots

With the change in weather, a lip balm and scrub duo would be perfect! Clinique makes a product called Sweet Pots which is a sugar exfoliating scrub with a lip balm — a two in one. The exfoliating portion removes any dead skin on your lips while the balm hydrates and leaves your lips soft and supple. This product retails for $19.50.

3. Neutrogena's cleansing wipes

These Neutrogena cleansing wipes smell heavenly and remove your makeup! They retail for around $7.99.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills' Brow Wiz

Eyebrows frame your face and are a must in your makeup routine! Anastasia Beverly Hills makes great eyebrows products from pencils to eyebrow gel. Her Brow Wiz is the perfect item to fill in your brows. It twists up and also comes with a spooly on the end just in case there is too much product in your brows to brush it out. This product retails for $21.00.

5. Stilla's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

A long lasting liquid lipstick is great for someone on the go who might not have extra time to reapply! Stila makes awesome stay all day liquid lipsticks that give you hours of long wear while giving you the ability to eat and also drink without worry. These lipsticks are infused with vitamin E and avocado oil so you do not have to worry about your lips drying out. This product retails for $24.00.