5 Movies To Watch If You're Ever Having A Bad Day Or Questioning Your Sanity

You laugh because it's hilarious and awkwardly raw but also because you realize that even when you've hit rock bottom, you are not alone.

976
Onehdwallpaper.com

Movies can either make or break you and when you're having a bad day; they can be the best remedy to make it all better. You may be going through a break up or maybe life is just hitting you extra hard at the moment. You may be depressed or you may be at your worst like me; questioning your sanity every five seconds. Whatever it is, we've all been there and we all feel for you. I may not be able to give you a hug or advice but for now, here are five movies that might just help.

1. It's Kind Of A Funny Story: This is just one of those movies that allows you to breathe. You laugh because it's hilarious and awkwardly raw, but also because you realize that even when you've hit rock bottom, you are not alone. Everything you are feeling is normal and so many others are right by your side.

2. Where The Wild Things Are: Insightful, warm and incredibly charismatic, this movie will take you on an amazing journey. Through it all you will cry, smile and maybe learn a few lessons along the way. Above all, it will show you that with imagination and determination, anything is possible.

3. Bridesmaids: As you laugh along side this group of insanely funny women, you realize that maybe your day isn't going so bad after all.

4. The Princess And The Frog: The bright animations and jazzy music will have you hooked and singing along. And of course, who doesn't like a good Disney movie when they're having a bad day?

5. The Sandlot: This is such a classic and funny as hell. It involves baseball, a big dog, and the funniest and dorkiest teenagers that you'll ever encounter. What else you could possibly need or want in a movie?