5 Movies To Help You Take A Break From This 2020 Chaos Right Now

This week is universally one of the most stressful. Turn off your brain with these movies.

9795
Dylan Sellers Productions

With the extreme stress of normal life on top of the election, it may feel like life is in more chaos than ever. To combat that intense feeling, I have been watching a lot of comfort movies that I have loved and will always love. Enjoy!

1. "Easy A"

This teen comedy is such a good laugh and is super easy going. It's a little raunchy, but that only adds to the fun. It's a must-see if you haven't already.

Streaming on Netflix

2. "Before I Fall"

This movie is one of my guilty pleasure movies. Its premise is one that follows a high school girl reliving her last day on Earth to make up for her previously bad actions. There's some sadness, friend group drama, and a really good lesson in there too.

Streaming on Netflix

3. "Set It Up"

Rom-coms have a special power of helping you de-stress and laugh. This rom-com follows two young worker trying to set up their bosses to have their jobs become less stressful. It has some great laughs, has a great meet-cute, and is just overall really sweet.

Streaming on Netflix

4. "Another Cinderella Story"

This is a silly, but amazing Disney movie, that stars Selena Gomez. It follows a dancer trying to be free of her wicked stepmom and stepsisters, ergo the Cinderella title. It is just a feel-good movie.

Streaming on HBO Max

5. "The Matrix"

The entire amazing trilogy can be watched right now. If you have not seen them, they are all classics. Like all the other movies listed, this sci-fi movie truly brings you into its world and is completely entertaining.

Streaming on HBO Max