Motivational Quotes For Going Back to Class After Winter Break

Sometimes a little motivation helps out with classtime.

107
Slalom

Being on break from class may be a hard thing for anyone either in high school or even college students. So they may need some motivation for the upcoming semester to finish out the year so here are five quotes that could help out anyone while making their way back to class:

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Even someone who is the most intelligent, understands that it is important to have an education or even learn everyday even if it seems hopeless as we all start going back to class.

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin

If this isn't a motivator for someone to get to class then I'm not sure what is. It's telling someone that even though a science class they're taking is worth the time and interest.

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." -Pele

Reminding yourself of what you're doing is something that you love might help a great deal and this quote paints this picture for anyone. Even if you haven't decided what you want to do yet, it always helpful to be putting in your hard work, learning, and studying.

"Change is the end result of all true learning." - Leo Buscaglia

If you're a first year college student, or even if you're just staring high school. This quote might help with the motivation of learning, sometimes being in a new enviorment can be a scary new thing but this can help with that scare ultimately.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee

Sometimes you may feel not as smart as the others as the people in the class, but sometimes asking a question that may seem "dumb" could help you out in the long run. There are no wrong questions in learning.