The 5 Most Beautiful States in America

As a nature lover who's lived in Florida her whole life, I love to travel as much as I can to see the incredible nature this country has to offer. Here are my top 8 picks for the most beautiful states that all nature lovers should go and enjoy.

Oregon

Oregon has so much to offer for just one state. It lies on the West coast, so you have access to beautiful beaches. There's Mount Hood, which is a towering active volcano that you can actually ski on year round. Pine trees are all along the coast of Oregon, along with beautiful waterfalls and lakes. Easter Oregon is less-traversed but has a lot to offer as well, including some breathtaking mountain ranges that you can visit without being caught up in tourist crowds. Crater Lake, which lies south of Portland, is one of the most beautiful lakes you'll ever lay your eyes on. These are just some of the reasons Oregon kicks off this list of the most beautiful states in the country.