5 Magazines Whose Cover I'd like to be

5 Magazines Whose Cover I'd like to be

Here's to dreaming

22
5 Magazines Whose Cover I'd like to be

We all have those weird dreams and those aspirations we want to fulfill; call them guilty pleasures. Dreams you mostly want to keep to yourself. One of those dreams for me is being on the cover of the following magazines: Aviation Week & Space Technology, Seventeen, The Hacker Quarterly, Sports Illustrated, and Forbes.

Aviation Week & Space Technology

Aviation Week & Space Technology is a magazine that for inventing an awesome jet or space craft thingy. As a scientist my aspiration is to advance space and aerial travelling easier; being on the cover would mean that I have done something spectacular.
Seventeen
The reason I would like to be on the cover of Seventeen is because it promotes self-confidence into young women everywhere. I am a strong proponent of young girls everywhere being self-confident and true to who they are because in this world, women everywhere are being put down and it is time we stand up for each other and for ourselves.
The Hacker Quarterly
Being on the cover of Hacker Quarterly would mean that you have done some tremendous never heard of discoveries in the hacker world. I'd love to become a hacker; everyone one better watch out when this happens. Of course being on the cover would be like exposing my identity but there are always ways to cover your identity.
Sports Illustrated
As publicly known, Sports illustrated features a lot about athletes and sports and being fit. Being on this magazine would mean I have broken the unheard of barriers and become the most awesome softball player or the world has ran out of athletes; the later has a greater probability of happening.
Forbes
I've always wanted to own my own company and be some sort of a business mogul and we all know that it's not just anyone who gets to be on the cover of FORBES. Being on the cover would mean that I have finally become a successful ceo of a company and powerful woman.