5 Horror Channels You Need To Watch On Youtube

Seriously, watch it

618
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/14/636435960441367619-678554880_maxresdefault.jpg

1.Haley Reese

This nice, sweet, fun loving youtuber is one of the best “horror” channels out their. While it is mainly paranormal related, it can be seen as horror as well. It is so interesting to hear all her stories and also listen to unsolved mysteries.

2. Corpse Husband

Please don’t let the name scare you away, I know the title is very misleading, but he is a great youtuber. While, as far as I know, we never learn his name or see his face, maybe I never really dug deep enough into his channel to find out. But aside from that, he tells great horror stories about anything an everything. If you’re looking for scary stories he is the guy for you.

3. Mr. Nightmare

Yes, this is another like the previous guy, we know nothing about him, except he tells great horror stories. While, maybe again, I haven’t dug deep enough to see if he ever revealed himself, but I promise he’s a great channel. He tells great horror stories that will satisfy any horror lover and scare anyone looking to be.

4. Rob Dyke

Anyone looking to be spooked and hear about true crime, this is the channel for you. He tells so many stories of people gone missing and things like that. He is so respectful and tries brining light to cases that may haven’t gotten much light.

5. Cayleigh Ellise

Another true crime youtuber, like Rob, she tells of many missing persons cases that haven’t gotten much media attention to bring light to them. They are super interesting and great way to help shed light on the cases that may haven’t gotten it.