5 Scary Good Movies To Watch This Halloween

These are bound to make your Halloween THAT much better

93

Ah yes...Halloween. The spookiest time of the year. With trick-or-treating basically cancelled this year, here is an alternative way to celebrate the close to Spooky Season!

It

pennywise it 2017 GIFGiphy

If you want to have a classic horror movie night, then It is the way to go! Watch out if you see this red balloon out of no where. When I first watched this movie, it was definitely scary and horrifying to watch!! If you are a person who also wants to get into horror movies, this would be one of the first movies I would recommend to them!!

The Orphan

orphan GIFGiphy

A more modern like horror movie that gave me nightmares a long time ago. This "orphan" may look like a sweet and innocent child, but who she really is, is quite a surprise!

Hush

The first horror movie I ever watched! This deaf writer who lives a solitary life doesn't know, or in this case hear, a killer lurking around. This daring movie shows how this writer must fight for her life without the use of a main sense.

Nightmare Before Christmas

sing tim burton GIF by hoppipGiphy

Whether you believe that this movie is either a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie, it is definitely an awesome family friendly movie to watch over Halloween! This is a great movie having Halloween meeting Christmas.

Spirited Away

studio ghibli GIF by Spirited AwayGiphy

One of my favorites to watch every Halloween!! I first watched this movie high school and completely fell in love with it. The characters, the storyline, and the thrill made this movie number #1. Yes, I know, it's anime. But even if you are not an avid anime geek, its still a movie that should be on the top of your list this Halloween.