5 Great Tracks You Can Find On SoundCloud

You may not be able to find these tracks anywhere else... except for maybe on Youtube

45
Flickr

1. "The Right Song (ft. Terrell Morris)" by Free n Losh

I have loved Free n Losh since one of my friends showed me them in late 2015. Free n Losh is hands down my favorite artist who releases music on Soundcloud. This song, "The Right Song (ft. Terrell Morris)," stands out from the rest of their songs. It combines their unique, generally mellow sound with Terrell Morris' smooth rapping. When listening to the song, it feels as though 2 different genres are converging. Here's the link to "The Right Song (ft. Terrell Morris)":

https://soundcloud.com/free-n-losh/the-right-song-...

As a bonus... because I love Free n Losh so much, here's a link to "Rose (ft. Bethea)," another one of their songs that I absolutely love.

https://soundcloud.com/free-n-losh/free-n-losh-ros...

2. "Too Late" by BLANDA

I found this track a couple months ago and have been hooked since. "Too Late" is a completely instrumental track and is the perfect blend of different electronic sounds with electric guitars. It's a great song to listen to to get your day going or even to fall asleep to. It is very laid back but has an infectious beat. Here's the link:

https://soundcloud.com/blandamusic/too-late

3. "Meet You There (Feat. Amy Kirkpatrick)" by flie

I've been listening to this song since it was first posted on Soundcloud about a year ago. Amy Kirkpatrick's smooth vocals with flie's great production make this an all-around great track. Amy's sweet vocals initially pull you in and then flie's sampling of Amy's vocals create a great drop that keeps you hooked for the rest of the song. Here's the link:

https://soundcloud.com/flieaway/meet-you-there-fea...

4. "Berlin" (Jack Laboz Remix) orig. by Sam Setton

I absolutely love this track and had it on repeat right after it was released. The synth riffs and melodies are incredibly catchy and every time I listen to this track I find myself discovering some new element I didn't notice before. There's so much to be uncovered with this track from the piano arpeggis to the intricate beat. Here's the link:

https://soundcloud.com/jacklaboz/sam-setton-berlin...

5. "Kimono Virgin" by Solboi & Yeek

This is the very first track I ever "liked" on Soundcloud and the track that got me hooked on electronic music. Like "Too Late" this song is perfect for starting your day and ending it. Even though it's almost been 2 years since I first listened to this song, I still find myself going back to it all the time. The sliding synth lines really pull the listener in and it's hard not to love this song. Here's the link:

https://soundcloud.com/solboi/solboi-yeek-kimono-v...