School is officially out, and finally, summer is officially in! It has been a dreadful 9 months-worth of quizzes, tests, papers, and studying, so we all deserve to have some fun this summer! Here are 5 fun things you can do if you are looking for something fun to do:

1. Read a book

Whether you have required summer reading or not, I highly encourage finding a good book and spending some time outside and reading it in the nice weather.

2. Have a picnic

Summertime picnics are always fun! Pick some of your favorite foods, grab some of your friends, and go to the park! It's so much fun sitting and relaxing with some friends while enjoying the nice weather.

3.Go to the beach

Grab your friends, pack the car, and drive to the beach! Going to the beach, soaking up the sun, and spending time in the ocean is never a bad way to spend your day!

4. Try something new

You may have a busy summer but the summer is also meant to have some adventures. Have fun, don't be scared to try something new.

5. Spend time with family and friends

If you're like me, you have spent months away from your friends and family. Make sure this summer you spend as much time with them as you can and don't take them for granted.