5 Compliments I love Hearing

5 Compliments I love Hearing

These are the top 5 compliments that brighten my day.

19
5 Compliments I love Hearing
Limitless Possibilities

1. “Your makeup looks great.”

I spend an average of 20 minutes putting on makeup almost every morning, along with the endless amount of money I have spent on all the products. That being said, when I receive compliments for it I feel like an artist being complimented on their masterpiece.

2. “You’re a great friend.”

I try my hardest to always be there for my friends, even when I’m stressed out; with exception to how busy I am of course. Sometimes I feel like friends don’t realize how much I sacrifice for them, or how much effort I put into our friendship; so when they tell me I’m a good friend I know they realize all that I do for them and they truly appreciate it.

3. “I’m proud of you.”

I get stressed so easily. Whenever I do anything I put 100% of my effort into it and I don’t always get the reaction or appreciation I felt I deserved. When people, mainly my parents, express how proud of me they are, it makes me feel like all the stress and time I’ve put into the task was worth it.

4. “have you lost weight?”

do I even need to explain this one.. I’m sure everyone would agree on this.

5. “You have great skin.”

I have always been insecure about my acne, so when people tell me I have nice skin it makes me feel silly for worrying about it so much. I’ve felt so much more confident on days when people compliment me on my skin.