5 Classes I Wish I Could Take

5 Classes I Wish I Could Take

#3 is mildly interesting!

14
5 Classes I Wish I Could Take
123rf.com

1. History of Memes- There are just so many memes on the internet now. Where did they come from? What do they mean? How have they impacted society? This course would be a complete history of every meme ever made.

2. Life Management- This would be a course over the basics of being a functional adult, featuring helpful tips on financial and time management, how to behave in public, how to get out of bed before 10 a.m., etc.

3. Dog Training- A 3-hour lab where you get to learn how to train labs. At the end of the course you get to take your trained doggo home with you. Please make this a thing.

4. Sleep Studies- Learn how to keep a decent sleep schedule even when your schedule doesn’t allow for it. This would also be a 3-hour lab, half which you learn how to sleep and the other half you spend actually sleeping.

5. Culinary Appreciation- We already have music appreciation and art appreciation and theater appreciation, why not culinary appreciation? Learn about the history and fundamentals of cooking and eating and then you get to cook and eat in class.