5 Christmas Gift Ideas For Picky People

5 Christmas Gift Ideas For Picky People

Taking the struggle out of shopping for the ungiftable.

177
5 Christmas Gift Ideas For Picky People

We all know at least one person whose Christmas gift requires a bit more consideration and frustration than the rest. Maybe he or she already has everything imaginable or gives you a ridiculously uninspired wish list this holiday season. Sure, cash and gift cards are probably the easiest and most appreciated gestures, but personalizing your gifts better demonstrates the Christmas cheer and effort.

If you’re at a loss for what to get that special or difficult someone this year, consider some of these basic but guaranteed gift ideas.

1. Subscription boxes.

Want to try something a little different this year? The usual presents pale in comparison to a well-stocked and customized subscription box order. You can select monthly subscription boxes for almost any product imaginable, including everything from famous makeup brands to child-friendly craft projects. Choose subscription boxes according to your budget and the receiver’s likes and preferences, and you can easily win Christmas morning. Even better, this gift can keep on giving for months after the holiday itself.

2. Food and drinks.

To customize this simple category as well, try to do more than just grab a bottle of someone’s favorite wine or box of candy. For instance, if the recipient is a coffee connoisseur, purchase a pack of extravagant or even international coffee selections. You can find similar bundles for your tea and hot chocolate lovers as well. For those who love cooking and eating more savory treats, search for unique spices or jams. A little fancy flavor can go a long way.

3. Scented items.

For those who look forward to sniffing the new winter scents just as greatly as celebrating Christmas, start and end your search at any spa aisle. All you need to do is remember your friend’s favorite and most indulgent scents. Choose anything from sugar cookies to pine needles to bring the smell of winter inside. Then you can decide what product to buy, such as the standard holiday candle, hand lotion or even bath bombs.

4. Fandom merchandise.

Even though this category might require a little research, fandom gifts outshine many others. You just need to learn the person’s favorite band, television show or book series. If you think your friend would prefer something more understated, a keychain with a main character from the fandom adds a unique touch to an average day. Of course, for a friend who wants to flaunt his or her fandom pride, you can never go wrong with coinciding clothing or accessories.

5. Christmas decorations.

If you just need a trinket for an inexpensive gift exchange or to add the final touch on your present, you can never go wrong with Christmas ornaments. Choose anything from vintage to flashy as long as it flatters your friend’s personality and Christmas tree. You can also customize ornaments to include one’s name, picture or birthday. If you prefer to give something a little bigger, consider a seasonal centerpiece, wall hanging or even pillow to help the Christmas cheer last through winter.