5 Candies That I Always Strive To Get During Trick-or-Treating

These candies make Halloween very fun!

886
https://www.maxpixel.net/Chocolates-Halloween-Candy-Small-Size-Sweet-Nuts-1014629
1. Kit-Kat

I liked this candy ever since I was a child. It comes with two bars that I can split. That is the fun part about this candy. This candy consists of wafers. They are crunchy. People can share this candy with others.

2. Hershey's chocolate bars

Who would not forget this classic candy? This chocolate is well-known. It has an unforgettable milk chocolate flavor. The bar is cut into little squares. People can share the little squares with others.

3. Hershey's chocolate kisses

These are the bonus candies. This is also a classic candy. They are very cute. Did you ever see the Christmas commercial of them? They dance to make the holiday music. They also have an unforgettable milk chocolate flavor. People can give someone a chocolate kiss.

4. Crunch

This is the crunchiest chocolate ever. Who would not forget that fact? Who would not forget the wrapper's appearance? Who would not forget about the logo of the candy? This candy comes as a bar. People can split them into little squares. People can share them with others.

5. M&Ms

Who would not forget these colorful chocolates? I liked them since I was a child. I do not have a preference when it comes to sizes. Any size can do. Every Halloween, at least one person will give out M&Ms. This is a candy that no one on Halloween should ever forget. I prefer the chocolate flavors. I do not like the peanut flavors.

These candies make Halloween very fun! What candies do you strive to get during trick-or-treating? I know that we can get candies anytime on other days. We can find them in any store and gas station. However, Halloween is the one day that makes them very special. Please cherish your candies on Halloween!