5 Books You Should Read At Least Once

5 Books You Should Read At Least Once

Because finding a good book is never easy!

57
5 Books You Should Read At Least Once
The Huffington Post

When meeting people in my day to day life, they find it interesting that I like to review books for Youtube. I do it as often as I can, but with my busy life, I find it hard to juggle my regular life and Youtube. When mentioning this, I always get questioning expressions and quite a few inquiries.

Most people ask about recommendations. They ask what my favorite books are and beg me for secrets on how to enjoy books. I never know how to answer them! I always tell them that it’s hard to give recommendations when you barely know the person. I usually refer the people to books that I have enjoyed in the past. Below are books I will always recommend to people no matter what!

I have split the books up from books for every age to books for more adult readers. All the books I have listed, I love and own. I have read some of these books more than once and continue to enjoy their stories. I hope you can find a new favorite!

1. The Fear Street Saga by R.L. Stine

R.L. Stine is one of the best horror writers for young adults and kids in my opinion. He has so many different types of books for all age groups. He was one of the first authors I read as a kid. I devoured his teen books and terrified myself. It was amazing. He is truly a wonderful writer that will give you shivers to last a lifetime.

2. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

This series is one of the most well-known out there! Just about everyone has seen the movies. I didn’t watch the movies or read the books until I was about sixteen. I was always nervous that I wouldn't understand what was happening or that I would hate it. I finished both the books and movies within a year or two and loved every bit of it. The magic of the whole series was wonderful and I will definitely be reading this series for years to come. This series is perfect for readers of all ages!

3. The Chronicles Of Narnia Series by C.S. Lewis

This is another series that many people know about! I read this series when I was younger and still pick it up and read it again every now and then. The hidden meanings behind the characters and the scenes are perfect for people who like to analyze and think more deeply while reading.

4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

This is a book for more adult readers. There are a lot of intricate themes going on within this novel. I read this book for the first time a few years back after the movie was revamped with Leonardo DiCaprio. The movie was so beautifully done that I just had to see what the book was like! I loved the book just as much as I loved the movie.

5. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

This book is also more for adults. It is the tale

of a woman who travels to India, Indonesia, and Italy to find herself. There

are a lot of great quotes about life, funny stories, and tales that make you

contemplate where you are in life. I love how well it was written! It is

definitely a story that relates to everyone, even if you haven’t experienced

the same things.

No matter what books you love the most, they are always a way to get away from your current situation! What are your favorite books?