5 Bible Verses that will Remind You that You are Enough

You are good enough. You are beautiful enough. God thinks so too.

856

You are good enough. You are good enough to overcome the biggest obstacle in your life. You are capable to reach your heart's most desired dreams.

You are good enough.

There are times that you find yourself wondering how you got to this moment in your life. You wonder how the things around you got so bad.

In the dead of night, you toss and turn wondering "if I had just said something differently, this situation would be different."

We, all, go through it, and I just want to remind you that you are good enough.

You are beautiful enough, and you are smart enough.

You are enough because God made you enough.

Here are just few Bible verses that get me through the rough times:

Isaiah 49:16 (NIV)
"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me."

Isaiah 43:4 (NIV)
"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life."

1 Peter 2:9 (NIV)
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light."

John 15:5 (NIV)
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

Each of these verses have one common theme, and that is to realize that you are made perfectly in God's image. We were hand picked before we were even a thought in our parent's mind. God saw something in you and I that was worth His time to put our lives together and "engrave" us on His hands.

So before you begin to think that you are worthless or not enough, remember that you are.

You are enough.