5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God Take Control Of Your Life

Sometimes you need to let go and remember that God's got this.

19653
Etsy

In life, stress tends to take priority over Christ and His purpose for our lives. Often times, we worry about things and problems that could simply be solved with prayer. Here are 5 Bible verses that should remind you that you are not alone in your struggles, and God would love to alleviate your worry and stress!

1) “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” -Romans 8:38

This verse proves that your life is following the path of God’s will and no matter what you try to do, He is inevitably in control. Sure, bad things can happen and you might wonder if that was really His plan, but in those situations, step back, Love God. He will work out the path of your life according to His own will and time.

2) “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” –Philippians 4:19

You should not spend your time worrying about what needs to be done in your life. Instead, pray to God and thank Him for meeting your needs before you even know what they might be. Life becomes so much easier when you learn how to let go and let God take control.

3) “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.” –Psalm 28:7

When life gets you down and you seem to be losing it in every aspect, remember that God has proclaimed himself as your strength and shield. If we are as strong as Christ while armored by His love, there should be no trial in life that cannot be challenged and defeated.

4) “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” –Hebrews 13:5

As we go through challenges in life, it seems easiest to forget about Christ and His purpose. But this verse promotes the idea that even on our hardest days, God is with us, fighting our battles. He will never forsake us and you should find hope in the fact that such a mighty God cares for our seemingly insignificant needs.

5) “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” –Matthew 7:7

God knows our needs before we even ask for His help and guidance. Often times, we try to face life and the struggles that come along with it alone. If we simply ask God to intervene, He will surely answer our prayers. It might not end up exactly how you wanted it, but I promise that it will happen according to God’s perfect purpose.

If you are ever struggling in life, please read this article again to remind yourself that you are never alone and God would love to guide you through whatever it is you might be facing. After all, God's got this.