5 Disney Movies To Put You In Your Feels

These movies will make you believe in love again.

51
Photo by pan xiaozhen on Unsplash

As someone who visits Disney World frequently, I have seen a number of Disney movies in my lifetime. Ultimately, a few of my favorites are the ones that make me fall in love with the scene itself — the ones that make me want to experience it for myself. In particular, these are five of my favorite Disney movies.

Tangled

Photo by Disney on Giphy.com

Just watch the lantern scene, and you'll want to attend a lantern festival as soon as possible.

Soul

Photo by Walt Disney Studios on Giphy.com

The portrayal of life and death makes you believe in love and simple acts of kindness.

Beauty And The Beast

Photo by Disney on Giphy.com

Watch two unlikely people fall for each other, and try to tell me that love is not real.

Inside Out

Photo by Disney Pixar on Giphy.com

Allowing our emotions to take control can often override our true intentions. This film takes a look inside our own minds and helps you discover true family love.

Up

Photo by Disney Pixar on Giphy.com

This movie is undeniably a true love story. A man in love with his late wife takes a spontaneous adventure with a neighborhood child who, unfortunately, doesn't have a normal, loving childhood.