5 Audrey Hepburn Quotes To Live By

5 Audrey Hepburn Quotes To Live By

There's always time for breakfast at Tiffany's.

358
5 Audrey Hepburn Quotes To Live By
Cosmopolitan

Have you got the "mean reds"? The only thing that will make you or Holly Golightly even possibly feel better is a trip to Tiffany's. The lady who stands as a spokesmodel for class, can always be admired for her motivational inspiration. Check out these empowering quotes from your favorite old hollywood actress, Audrey Hepburn.

1. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”

This is as simple as it gets. Life is beautiful, so smile. We all must strive for such a blissful life full of happiness.

2. “The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.”

Even the classiest woman of history knew where true beauty came from, which is from within. This is such a great and powerful saying about women’s beauty. Nothing compares to the kind and loving attitude of heart. Can an ugly rumor destroy what’s beautiful? No.

3. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”

Only by believing in the possibility of something, says you can accomplish it. Believer in non-existence of impossibilities, Audrey Hepburn could achieve such level of success that her name, even up until now, is vividly remembered and admired. If an opportunity comes along, grab it and run.

4. “I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and… I believe in miracles.”

This quote reflects the true beauty, feminine, charming and lady-like attitude of the legendary actress. Dress up for yourself. Do your makeup to impress yourself. Wear a bright color for yourself. Also, do not ever change or do something differently than normal for anyone, especially a boy. Audrey Hepburn was, and still is, a truly shining star of elegance.

5. “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.”

The actress acknowledged the power of a good laugh, she knew that giggling and merriment can even cure diseases. Who doesn't love someone with a good sense of humor? Let’s remember it's okay to crack a joke sometimes and laugh our hearts out as much as possible.