5 Albums I'm Still Waiting On

5 Albums I'm Still Waiting On

When your favorite artist take an hiatus!

21
5 Albums I'm Still Waiting On
Billboard

Summer 2017 has probably been one of the best for new music releases. Fall is fastly approaching which means a new playlist. There are some artists I didn't get anything from this year at all, and the year is almost over. It's been some years since these singers released anything at all. We are trying to figure out what is going!

1.Taylor Swift - 1989

"Take Your Time", and "Make You Miss Me", all came out on the "Montevallo" album in 2014. Three years later, Sam graced us with two more top charters, "Drinking Too Much" and "Body Like A Back Road"! Sam has tour dates for this fall, but with only two singles out, I'm confused what the lineup of the 15 in a 30 tour will consist off.We miss you!

3. Sam Smith- Lonely Hour

Maybe both Sam's are in on something together. Sam Smith has been very low key since his Grammy winning album "Lonely Hour", it gave us feel good songs such as " Stay With Me", and "Money on My Mind." But Sam, please don't pull and Adele, drop an album already.

4. James Bay- Chaos and The Calm

Now compared to the other artist on this list, James isn't as big yet. Granted he was nominated for best new artist at the Grammys but not as famous. His 2014 album "Chaos and Calm "introduced us to his soft rock songs like " Hold back the River", and "Let it Go". To keep up with this Big time singers, James needs to release an album before 2018 comes around.

5. Carter V

Drake and numerous new rap artist have been holding the game down pretty well without Lil Wayne, but he is truly missed. It was rumored that Lil Wayne would have an album out in 2017. Well, bare of bad news, Weezy you have 3 months left to drop this thing! '"Carter V" has been prolonged since February due to various disputes and issues with Cash Money. Whatever the reason is, Lil Wayne we're ready.