45 Unexpected Questions With Moi

45 Unexpected Questions With Moi

I got 45 questions, but "who's your favorite sister" ain't one.

69
45 Unexpected Questions With Moi
henryaquino.com

Have you ever heard of The Scene? Me either — until today. The Scene, as told in their about section, gives you a front row seat to the worlds of fashion, food, culture, comedy, and more. Featuring the best original videos from more than 30 beloved brands, The Scene immerses you in stories that shape our culture, move our emotions, and give you a thing or three to share with your friends.

Sounds like something that's right up my alley, and probably yours too. You're welcome.

The first video I came across was this one with Emma Stone. She was asked 73 questions at a very quick pace. If you didn't think you could love Emma Stone more, you're wrong.

The second video I watched was this one with Kendall Jenner. If you didn't think you could adore Kendall Jenner more, you're wrong.

After these videos put me in a trance, I decided to take this opportunity to tackle 73 questions like a celebrity. Actually, 45 questions, because I'm just not as famous as Kendall Jenner or Emma Stone.

I used the questions from Kendall's interview, so continue reading at your own risk. This is your opportunity to get to know me a little bit better than you did yesterday.

1. What is the most absurd nickname that someone has ever given you?
    B-donk. Don't ask.

2. What was your first job?
    Assistant teacher at Top Hatter's Dance Studio.

3. What's something about you that you wish more people focused on?
    My heart.

4. What scares you the most?
    Being stuck.

5. What angers you the most?
    Ignorant, stubborn people who refuse to relate or understand.

6. What makes you laugh the most?
    Kolbie Creger.

7. What's your favorite curse word?
    F*CK

8. Best fashion tip you learned from your mom.
    Always buy the shoes.

9. What is your must have beauty product?
    Blush.

10. What's the worst beauty trend you ever tried?
    Just like Kendall, tweezing my eyebrows too thin. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!

11. What's the worst fashion trend of all time?
    Gauchos.

12. What's your morning beauty ritual?
    Wash face, brush teeth.

13. What's your spirit animal?
    A cat, duh.

14. Do you have a secret beauty tip?
    Seriously, don't wash your hair every day.

15. Do you have a secret hobby?
    I have recently taken to cooking.

16. Do you have a secret?
    If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. (Thanks, Kendall.)

17. What's the most expensive thing you've ever splurged on?
    I would say my college education, but I didn't splurge on that alone. So, my car.

18. What do you wear when nobody's watching?
    An XL t-shirt and pajama shorts.

19. What's your favorite thing you've ever worn?
    The dress I wore to prom my junior year.

20. Favorite movie of all time?
    Moulin Rouge.

21. What movies made you cry the hardest and laugh the hardest?
    Made me cry the hardest: "The Choice" (seriously, ugly and loud crying in the theatre)
    Made me laugh the hardest: "The Boss" or "Get Hard"

22. You can only dance to one song for the rest of your life, what song is it?
    Get Me Bodied by Beyoncé

23. If you joined the spice girls, what would your name be?
    Sweet spice.

24. If your life was a song or movie, what would the title be?
    Chill out.

25. What is the craziest time you've ever had with Gigi?
    Well, Gigi isn't my bff, but Kayla is. And the craziest thing we've ever done is stop in the middle of the highway and dance to Sam Hunt in the headlights.

26. What is your nickname for Gigi (Kayla)?
    KK

27. What do you want to say to your fans?
    You're welcome.

28. Name one thing you cannot live without.
    Coffee.

29. What TV show would you kill to make a cameo in?
    "The Mindy Project."

30. What are 3 things you look for in a man?
    Lol.

31. Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?
    Cory Muth — shoutout! But someone famous? Of course, JT.

32. What was your first memory?
    My grandpa and uncle trying to teach me how to drive my Barbie jeep.

33. Who would make you totally star struck?
    I could write a really long list on this answer. Let's stick to Kendall Jenner or Emma Stone.

34. Favorite place to visit that's not a home?
    Minneapolis in the summertime.

35. Do you have a hidden talent?
    I can retrieve cell phone batteries from underneath dish washers using only a wooden spoon and my hands.

36. What was the name of your first pet?
    Lacey.

37. What's the most embarrassing thing that your mom has ever done?
    Spanked me when I was 13 in public. Yeah, she isn't messing around.

38. If you had to choose another career, what would you do?
    If I had to be anything other than a writer, I would test my luck on the radio.

39. How would you describe yourself in three words?
    Kind, sarcastic and welcoming.

40. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
    To fly.

41. What's the biggest surprise you've ever had?
    When Kolbie decorated her apartment as a winter wonderland. If you don't know the story, ask. It's a good one.

42. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
    "What you've been worrying about for the past ten minutes, I've forgotten three times over."

43. What advice would you give your younger self?
    Follow your gut.

44. What do you hope for by the time you're 30?
    That I'm writing or editing for a big media company or as a freelancer.

45. What are you doing immediately after this interview?
    Probably writing some more.