45 "Naley" Quotes That Make You Believe Young Love Can Work

"Always and forever"

23680

One Tree Hill may be hands down one of the most realistic, amazing TV shows ever. However, what makes it so good are two people who end up being one amazing couple: Nathan and Haley. Getting married in high school, no one believed their relationship would work. The tutor girl and the basketball jock. But little did they know, we all would end up wanting to be like them.

Here are the top 45 "Naley" quotes that make you believe young love can work, and let me tell you, I could have gone on and on.

1. Nathan: "Don't say I never gave you anything."

2. Nathan: "Every time I get to see Jamie laugh...that’s a dream come true. Every time I get to hold Haley, it’s a dream come true. They’re my life."

3. Nathan: "I’d like 2 have kids someday." Haley: "A son with your eyes." Nathan: "No, a little girl just like you. I’m gonna love you forever, Haley James Scott. I promise. "

4. Haley: "That boy looks damn good on a basketball court. Hey 23! Call me."

5. Nathan: "I wanted everything to be perfect. I know you didn’t get your dream wedding or your dream honeymoon." Haley: "I got my dream guy."

6. Haley: "I don’t know where you get it. You’re a great parent." Nathan: "I get it from you."

7. Nathan: "I was thinking about what you said about living in the moment...I realized that if I’m gonna live in the moment I just wanna live in it with you."

8. Nathan: "Now don’t say that you never gave me anything. Cause you have. You’ve given me an amazing life. And I do love you so."

9. Haley: "If you’re done, just take me home ‘cause I’m tired and I miss you and I love you—every version of you."

10. Nathan: "If I love her and if she loves me, what’s there to figure out?"

11. Haley: "Well, who do you want to be Nathan?" Nathan: "I wanna be somebody who’s good enough to be seen with you."

12. Nathan: "Hi Hales."

13. Haley: "They haven’t invented words for how much I love you."

14. Nathan: "We should go for a walk. You want to?" Haley: "It’s pouring outside." Nathan: "Exactly. Lets go."

15. Nathan: "And if you’re lucky, I mean if you’re the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back."

16. Nathan: "And even if I could I wouldn’t take back all the bad stuff that happened between us because it brought us here, this moment, this river."

17. Haley: "It is not possible to be this in love."

18. Haley: "I just keep praying for that phone to ring and somebody to tell me that he’s okay and he’s coming home."

19. Haley: "Hey! You tell our kid I was a nerd?" Nathan: "Yeah many times. I’m not gonna lie to the kid Hales."

20. Nathan: "I was just remembering." Haley: "Remembering what?" Nathan: "Your hair. You wore it that way the first day you tutored me."

21. Nathan: "You touch her and I’ll kill you. You understand? Are you listening? You touch my wife and I’ll kill you."

22. Haley: "You know, if I had recorded a time capsule, there wouldn’t have been one word in there about music. It all would’ve been about us."

23. Nathan: "Do you remember the first time you sang to me at the café? Well if you get nervous, just close your eyes & pretend like you’re back there."

24. Haley: "You wanna know what I wished for?" Nathan: "Yeah." Haley: "I wished that you would believe in yourself as much as I believe in you."

25. Nathan: "I felt the same way before I got married. Basketball was the most important thing to me. It was the only thing. But now Haley is."

26. Nathan: "That was the moment I fell in love with her, this girl who could see past all the mistakes I’ve made."

27. Nathan: "Will that be enough?" Haley: "Of course. Nathan as long as you’re a good husband and a good father to your son."

28. Nathan: "I was just watching you sleep, thinking let’s always be like this."

29. Nathan: "I’m not strong enough Haley." Haley: "Yes you are. And when you’re not, you have me."

30. Haley: “Nathan, couples don’t get married in high school. It’s just not normal.”Nathan: “So what? I’m not normal. What I’m feeling is definitely not normal. And to be honest with you Haley I don’t ever want to be not with you.”

31. Nathan: "Someday, this beach might wash away…the oceans may dry…the sun could dim but on that day, I’ll still be loving you. Always and forever. I promise you Haley."

32. Nathan: "Because I'm sorry, because I love you and because you're looking really hot standing out here in the rain and I'm thinking I have to kiss you." Haley: Well, if you have to!"

33. Nathan: "It's you or nobody else."

34. Haley: "You know what? You still make my heart race. You do, I'm serious, feel this. My heart is so full of pride and love and joy because of you."

35. Nathan: "I want a daughter just like you. I want to look into her eyes and feel my heart break because she reminds me so much of her beautiful, kind, strong mother."

36. Haley: "Life is too short to play games. If you love someone and want to be with them, then go get them. Deal with the mess later. You don’t know what tomorrow will bring."

37. Haley: "Yeah well, I guess I can’t really help it if I found the guy I wanna be with my first time out. Isn’t that what it’s all about? Maybe if we’re not out there looking for the one we wanna be with forever then what are we doing?”

38. Nathan: "I could love you forever." Haley: "So could l." Nathan: "So why can't forever start today?"

39. Haley: "Nathan, It’s been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life, and that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave, and I will love you until the end of time."

40. Nathan: "You know my pride says yeah just walk away and let Haley deal with the fact that she is clearly threatned by a sexual relationship, but my heart says just forget about your pride you, big idiot. You love this girl and even though you're gonna catch Pneumonia, you're ass is gonna stand out here in the rain until you convince her to forgive you, so come Hales just meet me half way here."

41. Nathan: "Stop it." Haley: "What?" Nathan: "Whatever you're worrying about. Just stop." Haley: "How do you know I'm worried? You didn't even open your eyes." Nathan: "You think I need to see you with my eyes to know what's going on with you. What's on your mind?"

42. Nathan: "You know for most of my life I would have gone through this alone, but then I met you. And I finally found someone I could depend on like I've got this. So I guess I called you 'cause I wanted to know if that was still there."

43. Nathan: Last year we stood on a beach and I told you how much I loved you and how I would always, always protect you. And that day nobody believed that this would work. But, I don't think anybody understood the love I had for you; because if they did they would have ever doubted us. So I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world. Because today when I look into your eyes my love for you only grows. It's even stronger now and that love will never waver."

44. Nathan: "You can't prove love with a test. I mean, this is just a score on a sheet of paper. Sure, Haley and I have our differences, but this test doesn't show how hard we've worked to keep this relationship together, or that I can't stand it when we're apart, or that every time I look at her I know that I'm gonna be with her for the rest of my life. We love each other, no test is going to show that.

45. Haley & Nathan: "Always and forever."

Thank you, Nathan and Haley Scott for proving to us that true love can start at a young age. Naley forever (and always).

XOXO,

Alyssa Ellyn