If 44 College Majors Had Their Own Pick Up Line

I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

4837
Photo by Jade Masri on Unsplash

Happy Valentine’s Day my dudes!! Whether you’re spending it with that special someone, or with a box of chocolates, these pick-up lines will undoubtedly up your game. Give ‘em a try! (Disclaimer: in no way are these pick-up lines guaranteed to work, user discretion is advised)

1. Accounting

"Oh, it's Tax Day? Well, taxes aren't the only thing I'm doing today."

2. Aerospace Engineering

"How about you let me take you to the Planetarium? We can learn about astronomy then afterward maybe I can explore Uranus."

3. Anthropology

"Hey baby, you make this Homo erectus."

4. Art History

"Vincent Van Gogh out with me."

5. Biology

"If I were an enzyme I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes."

6. Business Administration

"You say accelerated growth, I just say hot."

7. Chemical Engineering

"My favorite attractive force is Van Der Waal's force. Can you feel it? I'll move closer if you can't."

8. Chemistry

"Do you have 11 protons? Cause you're sodium fine. "

9. Criminal Justice

"If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged."

10. Classics

"Are you Helen? Because I don't think a Trojan is gonna get between us."

11. Communications

"I like your style. No, I mean your AP Style."

12. Computer Science

[me != me]. [me += you].

13. Dance

"I'll rondversé with you any day."

14. Economics

"Are you the fed, because I want you to manage my inflation."

15. Elementary Education

"I like my wo/men how I like my bulletin boards. Bright, engaging and well-informed."

16. English

"It’s no wonder Big Brother’s watching you. On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re 1984."

17. Environmental Science

"Are you the environment? Because I care about you."

18. Exercise Science

"Are your legs tired? You have been running in my mind all day."

19. Film Studies

*insert any famous pickup line used in a film*

20. Finance

"Bottom up or top down?"

21. Health Administration and Policy

"Wanna join the code three club?"

22. History

"Hi, I'm babe Lincoln, and I'm about to give you the Gettysburg undress."

23. Journalism

"I’d like to both compliment you and complement you. Aren’t you impressed that I know the difference?"

24. Math

"I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior."

25. Marketing

"Do you like pop-ups? Cause this could be interactive if you roll over."

26. Mechanical Engineering

"I know the spring constant for my mattress. Wanna take some data?"

27. Music

"You're lookin' sharp, so let's go back to my flat and get natural."

28. Neuroscience

"My brainstem is my second-favorite stem and my post-synaptic cleft is my second-favorite cleft."

29. Nursing

"Can I take your temperature? Because you're looking hot today. "

30. Philosophy

"Quit being a Socra-tease."

31. Physics

"You're more special than relativity."

32. Political Science

"On a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?"

33. Pre-Dental

"Why don't you lie back and let me fill your cavities."

34. Pre-Law

"Girl, I've got a preexisting duty to make you cum laude."

35. Pre-Med

"If you need a love doctor, I have a medicated degree."

36. Psychology

"Are you happy to see me, or is that just a defense mechanism?"

37. Public Relations

"Would you be interested in sponsoring my post?"

38. Secondary Education

"Does your college of choice need a reference letter about how beautiful you are? Because if they do I can write that letter."

39. Social Work

"Would you like to come back to my place and meet my needs in this area?"

40. Sociology

"What are your preferred pronouns?"

41. Sustainability

"If we went on a date, you'd want to recycle me and go on another date."

42. Theater

"I think I'm the spotlight and you're the light crew because you turn me on."

43. Theology

"When I saw you I knew why Jesus is coming back."

44. Women and Gender Studies

"I haven't been this excited since women got the right to vote."