44 Things I'd Rather Be Than Liked By Everyone
popular

Yes, I'd rather be myself than please everyone

4454
Kennedy_ Dawn98

This article goes out to everyone who strives to be liked by everyone.

This has always been me: the people pleaser. But, aren't there so many things that you'd rather be seen as than simply someone that everyone likes? In my life, I have realized that I live a happier life when I stop trying to please everyone, and I let the real me shine-- the me that wants to love everyone around me and wear what is comfortable because others opinions of me shouldn't shape who I am today!

So if you constantly feel like you are only happy when you are liked by everyone, try for a second not caring about their opinion and enjoy who you are made to be! I promise it isn't going to be easy- but if life was meant to be easy, well then we wouldn't be having this discussion right now!

Live your life for you, and for your own pleasure not according to the pleasure of others! If you want to continue pleasing others, someday the real you won't be found and you will be made up of pieces of what others expect and want you to be, not what you expect and want from yourself! On that note, don't expect everyone to like you! It is literally impossible, but what is possible- is to be liked because you are YOU!

1. Loving towards others

2. Humble

3. Genuine

4. Honest

5. Trustworthy

6. Dependable

7. Independent

8. Intelligent

9. Passionate

10. Unique

11. Fun

12. Goofy

13. Attentive

14. A good listener

15. Approachable

16. Understanding

17. Special

18. Creative

19. Kind-hearted

20. Positive

21. A Leader

22. Confident

23. Full of adventure

24. Able to stand up for myself

25. Helpful

26. Energetic

27. A hard worker

28. Constantly improving

29. Learning from my mistakes

30. Live by my core values

31. Happy

32. A goal setter

33. An overachiever

34. Comfortable

35. Forgiving

36. intentional

37. Inclusive

38. welcoming

39. Wearing Chacos

40. Out of my comfort zone

41. Myself

42. Hopeful

43. Understood

44. Good company

Yes, I'd rather be myself than liked by everyone! Wouldn't you?? At the end of the day, it all comes down to wasting time and energy into everyone liking you in which you will always be let down, or choosing to love who you are and expressing your true genuine self to everyone else! I hope that after reading this, you will at least try to set aside the opinions of others and let your true identity free. But, no- I'm not saying that you should rock the sass too much or simply be mean to others because you aren't trying to please them anymore- but, what I am trying to say is that your happiness matters more than how others see you. If you are afraid to just be yourself, then you are serving the world as a salve, whereas instead you should be devoted to loving yourself.