1. Flamed - Kinda like the new burned, "I offended you"
2. Roasted - Kinda also like being burned
3. Finessed - "You just got fooled/ tricked"
4. Lit - Basically drunk, but if you wanna pretend your kid is a good kid who doesn't drink it means hyped up.
5. Turnt - The same as lit basically
6. Bae - Like a girlfriend/ boyfriend but not necessarily.
7. Wife/Wifey - Used as in "She's wife material" someone who exemplifies wife material
8. Oomf - Something like bae
9. LOML - Standing for love of my life, most likely used by a girl referring to her best friend (ex- omg Shelby is literally the LOML)
10. BB - Short term for baby also mostly used by girls referring to their best friend
11. Hyfer - Drake lyrics standing for "Hell yeah f*cking right) basically meaning an enthusiastic yes
12. Dope - "sounds good"
13. Binge-watch - When someone just can't stop clicking "next episode" on Netflix
14. Netflix and chill - Well Netflix is gonna be on, but there may not be anyone paying attention to it due to the act of "chilling"
15. GOAT - Meaning greatest of all time you might hear this used in a sentence as "Michael Jordan is the goat."
16. Throwing shade - Someone is being shady, being kind of rude
17. Salty - Someone is offended and showing it
18. Dab - It's only a dance move no worries
19. On fleek - Something is looking good
20. One hunna - As in 100% "Keep it one hunna" meaning keep it real
21. Boujee - Looking or presuming that one is rich, looking dressed up
22. FOMO - Standing for "fear of missing out", used when someone is not present and feels like they are missing out
23. Thirsty - Someone is asking for attention, probably of the opposite sex
24. Bye, Felisha - Saying goodbye after a conversation that someone found annoying
25. "L" / "she took an "L" - Someone did not succeed, failed, probably did something stupid drunk (ex- passed out, kissed an unattractive stranger)
26. The Plug - (ex- he plugged me) someone helped someone out, gave them something
27. "What's the move?"- What's happening?
28. Slay - Work it, you look so good
29. Queen/Kween - Someone who is slaying
30. Aesthetic - Someone's vibe
31. Savage - Someone who gets away with something risky
32. Petty - Being rude/doing something to get at someone
33. Ghosting/ghost mode - Someone isn't replying for a while, you haven't heard from them
34. On read - Meaning someone opened your message and din't reply
35. Low key - Keeping something on the down low
36. High key - Making something obvious
37. Extra - Someone is being over the top, trying too hard (ex- wearing too many accessories, makeup)
38. RT - This means retweet but a lot of people say it when something is relatable
39. V - Short for very (ex: "I'm V excited to see you.")
40. Trippin' - Not understanding, sounding crazy