40 Songs to Listen to When Your Emotions Get The Best of You

Oh my god, another playlist?

1. Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish

2. Silhouette - Aquilo

3. More - Halsey

4. Arise - KAINA

5. Medicine - Daughter

6. Mr. Sandman - SYML

7. Kettering - The Antlers

8. Who I Am - Billy Lockett

9. Run to You - Lea Michele

10. Dust to Dust - The Civil Wars

11. Light - Sleeping At Last

12. You Are a Memory - Message to Bears

13. Leave Your Lover - Echos

14. To Build a Home - The Cinematic Orchestra

15. Follow the Leader - Matthew Ryan

16. Hard Act to Follow - Billy Lockett

17. Lonely - Noah Cyrus

18. Tessa - Steve Jablonsky

19. Forever - Labrinth

20. Time - Hans Zimmer

21. Falling Down - Lil Peep & XXXTentacion

22. Easy - Billy Lockett

23. Odyssey - Fleurie

24. Six Feet Under - Sara Phillips

25. Worse - Dave Thomas Junior

26. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Miya Folick

27. An Honest Mistake - Mating Ritual & Lizzy Land

28. You're Somebody Else - Flora Cash

29. Undone - Tommee Profitt & Fleurie

30. Dancing With Your Ghost - Sasha Sloan

31. Barely Breathing - Glee

32. I Don't Want To Lose You - Luca Fogale

33. Under My Skin - SPC ECO

34. The Last One I Made - Pim Stones

35. True Love Waits - Radiohead

36. Amnesia - Five Seconds of Summer

37. Anchor - Novo Amor

38. Remembrance - Balmohrea

39. Wildfire - SYML

40. Lost Without You - Freya Ridings

The Boyfriends Of The 2000s

Thank you, J14, for the Posters

189
J14 magazine

Every girl remembers her first crush. Even if your first crush was the boy in your kindergarten class that ate crayons, your first true love will always be the one that holds the key to your heart. Growing up in the 2000s, everyone knew who your dream guy was. Your family probably still give you grief and your best friends probably still reminisce, so it is impossible to forget your first celebrity crush. You bought a Tiger Beat magazine every chance you could just to read up about what your favorite celebrity was doing. Your room was fully decorated with posters of them, and it wasn't unusual to have fights with your best friends over who was going to marry him. If you were a 90's baby, lucky you because the 2000s were full of boys that were easy to love. I hope you enjoy a walk down memory lane and quickly realize that Bieber was definitely not the first guy with that hair cut. Here are 15 90's baby's first boyfriends.