Here are just a few of the things I think take president over what Colin Kaepernick decides to do before throwing a ball around:
1. Harambe's Death
2. A Krispy Kreme just opened up ten minutes from my house.
3. I got to see the sun again for a week (a rarity in Alaska)
4. North Korean missile launches
5. Trump and Clinton are tied in unfavorables
6. Louisiana is still 6 feet under water
7. The Middle East may become uninhabitable by the end of the century
8. Donald Trump got spanked by the Mexican president
9. I might start smoking again...that has me worried
10. Scientists have found a planet that may support life (Proxima B)
11. My beloved YouTube is now against free speech
12. Gene Wilder died
13. Senate Republicans secretly <3 Clinton
14. People on the FBI Terrorist Watchlist can still buy guns
15. Donal Trump, in one sentence, completed negated Ann Coulter's entire book
16. Rob Lowe got roasted
17. Apple owes Ireland $15 Billion
18. I will never be able to see how another person percieves color
19. A new Jobs Report shows 150,000 new jobs were added to payrolls this quarter
20. Frank Ocean dropped a new album before my 90th birthday
21. Scientist are taking pictures of Jupiter's north pole
22. Rodrigo Duterte is still president of the Philippines
23. Rouge One comes out in 2 months
24. 15,000 more of Hillary Clinton's emails have been recovered
25. Literally anything else. I can't believe this was a nation issue.
26. Tomi Larhen still pollutes the airways
27. Pandas aren't endangered anymore
28. Nate Silver had to teach Trump how polls work
29. Trump made David Bossie his deputy campaign manager
30. Putin may or may not have had the president of Uzbekistan killed
31. Jet fuel burns up to 1,500 degrees
32. Steel beams melt at 2,750 degrees
33. You can still meet the President even after calling him a "son of a whore"
34. Jill Stein's arrest warrant
35. The pipeline she was protesting before the arrest warrant
36. More Isreali settlemnets in Gaza
37. Natalie Portman is pregnant and she probably won't name the kid Luke or Leia
38. DC still can't make a good superhero movie
39. The hypocrisy from the people who claim they love the Constitution and free speech so much, yet get personally offended when someone decides to use those same rights in a way they don't agree with.
40. The fact that this was so blown out of proportion that it was national news and even the president had to comment on it.