40 Things I Care More About Than Colin Kaepernick Using His First Amendment Rights

4
Broncos Wire

Here are just a few of the things I think take president over what Colin Kaepernick decides to do before throwing a ball around:

1. Harambe's Death

2. A Krispy Kreme just opened up ten minutes from my house.

3. I got to see the sun again for a week (a rarity in Alaska)

4. North Korean missile launches

5. Trump and Clinton are tied in unfavorables

6. Louisiana is still 6 feet under water

7. The Middle East may become uninhabitable by the end of the century

8. Donald Trump got spanked by the Mexican president

9. I might start smoking again...that has me worried

10. Scientists have found a planet that may support life (Proxima B)

11. My beloved YouTube is now against free speech

12. Gene Wilder died

13. Senate Republicans secretly <3 Clinton

14. People on the FBI Terrorist Watchlist can still buy guns

15. Donal Trump, in one sentence, completed negated Ann Coulter's entire book

16. Rob Lowe got roasted

17. Apple owes Ireland $15 Billion

18. I will never be able to see how another person percieves color

19. A new Jobs Report shows 150,000 new jobs were added to payrolls this quarter

20. Frank Ocean dropped a new album before my 90th birthday

21. Scientist are taking pictures of Jupiter's north pole

22. Rodrigo Duterte is still president of the Philippines

23. Rouge One comes out in 2 months

24. 15,000 more of Hillary Clinton's emails have been recovered

25. Literally anything else. I can't believe this was a nation issue.

26. Tomi Larhen still pollutes the airways

27. Pandas aren't endangered anymore

28. Nate Silver had to teach Trump how polls work

29. Trump made David Bossie his deputy campaign manager

30. Putin may or may not have had the president of Uzbekistan killed

31. Jet fuel burns up to 1,500 degrees

32. Steel beams melt at 2,750 degrees

33. You can still meet the President even after calling him a "son of a whore"

34. Jill Stein's arrest warrant

35. The pipeline she was protesting before the arrest warrant

36. More Isreali settlemnets in Gaza

37. Natalie Portman is pregnant and she probably won't name the kid Luke or Leia

38. DC still can't make a good superhero movie

39. The hypocrisy from the people who claim they love the Constitution and free speech so much, yet get personally offended when someone decides to use those same rights in a way they don't agree with.

40. The fact that this was so blown out of proportion that it was national news and even the president had to comment on it.