4 Youtubers To Watch

4 Youtubers To Watch

My favorite Youtubers and the reasons why they're awesome!

41
4 Youtubers To Watch
Youtube

Hulu and Netflix are great, but when I get tired of watching "America's Next Top Model," I turn to Youtube. Youtube is a great format for people to post a wide array of videos showing off their creativity and genius and sometimes stupidity. The list below are my 5 favorite Youtubers that you should check out!

1. Markiplier

Markiplier is a video gaming youtuber. Markiplier has over 13 million subscribers, which is so many! Markiplier is one of my favorite youtubers because he is a very funny guy, and he is really good at the video games he plays. He plays such a wide variety of games that you are bound to find something to be interested in. He also makes a few vlogs, short skits, and creative pieces. Markiplier has a lot of subscribers, in my opinion, because he is very personable and genuine.

Favorite Video(s):

2. Dan and Phil

Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) are best friends with separate Youtube channels, but they share a gaming channel and a crafting channel (which started as a joke, and they post a video about once a year). Dan and Phil do a wide variety of things. They make Q&A videos, vlogs, skits, advice segments and just random videos of all kinds. On their gaming channel they play games together and against each other and they keep score on who has won the most games (Dan is in the lead). Their most popular videos are probably their PINOF videos, which are Q&A videos that they make once a year and that their fans (yes, me) wait for all year long. They are currently on tour. Random facts: Dan is afraid of trees, and Phil is a house plant maniac. They also have a book out, which I bought, and is awesome.

Favorite Video(s):

3. Daz Black

Daz Black started off as a vine star, but he moved over to youtube, and recently, he gained 1 million followers! Daz is a comedian who plays lots of video games on his channel, does reaction videos and does small skits here and there. He is super funny and genuine, in a different way than Markiplier is.

Favorite Video(s):

4. Any of the "Banana Bus Squad"

There is a group of gamers that people refer to as the "Banana Bus Squad." They all have their distinct personalities--their channels are different, but all great. I follow them all, and since they play a lot of games together, there is a lot of overlap in videos. They are all funny and talented, and it has been great to follow each of them and to see how each one brings something different to the games they play. The names of these Youtubers are listed below. Note: not all these gamers are referred to as being part of the Banana Bus Squad (BBS), but they all collaborate together, and I have denoted which ones are actually titled that way.

BBS:

MiniLadd, DaithiDeNogla, Vanoss, Lui Calibre, Terroriser, Moo Snuckel, BasicallyIDoWork, OhmWrecker, I AM WILDCAT, and H20 Delerious

Others:

FourZer0Seven, BigJigglyPanda, and SeaNanners

Favorite Video(s):

So, if you are ready for a good laugh and some good entertainment, go check these Youtubers out!