4 YouTubers You Need To Subscribe To

4 YouTubers You Need To Subscribe To

Laughing at original video content from these hilarious YouTuber's will make you wonder why you're not one too.

133
4 YouTubers You Need To Subscribe To
Tube Filter

If you're ever in need of a good laugh, a break from a long day, or just want to see original video content, check out these channels. Some may be more vulgar than others, but if you're okay with that, you're in for a good time.

1. Kian & JC

This dynamic duo has accumulated over 2 million subscribers and upload videos every day! Whether it's vlogging or just doing out-of-this-world challenges, KnJ will have you laughing harder than ever.

2. Sarah Baska (aka Kinda Sarah)

She's a spunky, energized, and hilarious 20-some-year-old and is one of the best. Although not as many subscribers, (868,586) Sarah will have you talking, walking, and even dressing like her. From hilarious make-up tutorials to story-times about getting trapped in a sex dungeon, she's one you want to be subscribed to.

3. David Dobrik

After becoming Vine-famous, this guy is one of the most watched YouTubers with almost 3 million subscribers. He is always vlogging with his clan which even includes Josh Peck from Nickelodeons Drake & Josh. David has developed a family-type friend base with his just as famous GF Liza Koshy, and their pranks will have you scheming your next revenge on your roommate, no doubt.

4. Ricky Dillon

By far one of the cutest YouTubers, Ricky has collaborated with stars like Jenna Marbles, newest CoverGirl James Charles, and much more. He's actually best friends with KnJ--they used to have a channel together called O2L, but that ended in 2014 so the content creators could go their separate ways. Luckily, for Ricky, O2L sparked subscribers and he now has over 3 million. He seems like such a down to earth kind of guy and will have you wanting to call him to hang out one day.