4 Tips for the Perfect Spray Tan

4 Tips for the Perfect Spray Tan

It's all about the glow!

19
4 Tips for the Perfect Spray Tan
TVLine

It's that time of year again where the tan get tanner and the pale suffer! If you're anything like me and can't even get a shade darker, you might want to consider getting a spray tan. Here are four tips to achieving that perfect (fake) glow.

1. Use a machine

My go to is the Mystic Tan. If you just Google search 'Mystic Tan near me' you'll find some tanning salon that has one. It's super easy and applies much more evenly than a person. My favorite place to go for it is Palm Beach Tan, but if you're looking for something a little less pricey, most local tanning salons have one as well.

2. Use a primer

Primers are worth the extra $5 or whatever they cost per packet. They'll make sure your tan is even and is hitting all the right places.

3. BLENDING CREAM

There's a thing called blending cream that's in every Mystic Tan tanning booth. Use it liberally on your fingers, around your cuticles, on your toes, and pretty much anywhere you don't want a tan. It'll make sure your hands and feet don't turn orange.

4. Moisturize

After you've spent all of three minutes (yes, it's really that fast!) getting your tan, it'll last long if you moisturize. Make sure that skin is glowing.

Happy tanning!