4 Reminders Before The School Year Ends

4 Reminders Before The School Year Ends

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

16
4 Reminders Before The School Year Ends
Tumblr

It's only April, however, the stress that comes with the final few weeks before summer vacation has set upon us all. There is only a mere couple of days to get our grades up to where we want them, and there is of course, the exams that can make or break your GPA. Trust me, I know, and heck, I'm stressed out too. But at the end of the day, if you feel like you won't make it and you find yourself freaking out, remind yourself of these four things to help you get through it.

1. Plan Things Out

You don't physically have to go buy an agenda or planner or anything, but I advise to make little notes in your phone or on sticky notes of goals you want to accomplish by the end of the year. For instance, if you want to get a certain grade in a class, what do you have to do to get there? It'll make things less stressful and jumbled in the long run once you have a clear idea on what to work on.

2. Take A Break

Yes, it is okay to indulge in some Netflix or nap breaks every now and then. Studying all day and night will kill the brain and will end up with bad results. Get some rest, eat well, and study accordingly.

3. Live In The Moment

Whether you're in High School or College, these are the best times of our lives, instead of running ourselves insane over our GPAs, we should be enjoying friends and clubs and what makes us happy as well. Get involved, go outside, or meet someone new!

4. You Can Do This

As I always say, anything you put your mind to, you can do it. I know, school is hard and it feels like it'll last forever and that it takes over our entire lives. But one day you'll look back and remember these days, so make it worth it. Don't cut yourself short and do your best as this semester comes to a close. Whether your graduating, starting new, or even somewhere in the middle, you can do this. Good luck!