4 Reasons The Fourth Of July Is The Best Holiday

Fireworks of course, but so much more.
9

The Fourth of July has been one of my favorite holidays. It's a holiday that I can truly enjoy without all the stress. Christmas is a great holiday, but it can get stressful trying to buy gifts for everyone. Thanksgiving is a fantastic holiday, but planning a dinner and spending time with certain relatives can be stressful. The Fourth of July is a holiday where you can take the time to reflect on Independence Day, and what better way to celebrate than with those you love. Here are 4 reasons the Fourth of July is a great holiday.

1. Gatherings

From the time you wake up and get ready to the time you go to bed, you will spend your Fourth of July bouncing from party to party. You spend time with your friends and also make time to swing by a family BBQ.

2. Fireworks

A couple days leading up to the Fourth of July and a couple days following the holiday, your night time sky will be filled with fireworks. There is just something about going and watching a firework show.

3. Drinking

I feel like the Fourth of July is the only holiday where it is socially acceptable to be drunk. If you were to be drunk on any other holiday, you would be the talk of the family for the next 3 years.

4. Location

The Fourth of July can be celebrated almost everywhere. It's a very versatile holiday. I enjoy spending mine at the lake, other enjoy spending time at a pool or a big family gathering.