4 Of The Many Reasons I Love 'Friends'

4 Of The Many Reasons I Love 'Friends'

It is definitely one of my all-time favorites.

3
4 Of The Many Reasons I Love 'Friends'
independent.co

I’m not sure if you like to watch TV, but there is one show I really hope you’ve had the opportunity to see. It’s one of those shows where no matter how many times I’ve seen it, I could always watch it again. As I sit and write this article I am watching "Friends" on Netflix. There are 10 seasons, and I’m about halfway through season nine. It is definitely one of my all-time favorites.

Friends is one of those shows that no matter how long it’s been since it was aired, it never gets old. If you have been unfortunate enough to have never seen this show let me clue you in as to why it is amazing.

1. The actors/actresses

To start off they have incredible actors and actresses as the six main characters. The actors have the ability to make you really see each character’s personality come to life. It's incredible how you feel like you really know them.

2. The humor

The comedy will have you rolling, it is too funny not to laugh at. Each character has their moments when they crack me up, but I have to admit that Chandler and Joey are my favorite characters. If you’ve seen the show then you could probably understand why. And if not, then you should totally go watch it and find out why. They have the funniest personalities of the six main characters.

3. The relationships

The relationships the characters have with each other and others are real. No matter if the random character is only in one episode for 10 seconds, you still understand who they are and what they are to the main characters. The relationships between the main characters get complicated, but they are so real and relatable to life. Which brings me to reason four.

4. The experiences

The experiences and obstacles they encounter are relatable to real life. For example, in the episode I’m watching right now Rachel has feelings for Joey. They are best friends and even roommates, but things like this happen in real life. Or when Chandler quit his job because he wanted to be with his wife, so they were struggling to pay the bills. These are just two of the many examples throughout the show that you can relate to real life. Some may have even happened to you before.

I could probably make a list longer than most would want to read about why this is my favorite TV show. But for now I’m just going to leave you with these four reasons and let you go back and watch it again, or watch it for the first time, and come up with the rest of the reasons why you love it too.