4 Blessings Of Being On Break

4 Blessings Of Being On Break

While getting caught up in school work is great, your sanity needs to stay in check.

2
4 Blessings Of Being On Break

We all know that college is hard. The constant environment of studying and learning can wear even the best out. Here are seven blessings being on break can have.

1. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

The biggest blessing of break is the rejuvenation of endless hours sleeping. Especially if you have tests right before that break.These breaks are good for you to catch up on the much needed and much missed essential sleep.

2. Home-made food

After several dinners of various pasta options and microwaved meals, home-made food is one of the best blessings. Whether it's just baked mac and cheese or chicken cordon bleu, eating something that doesn't come from a can or box will provide energy to get through the rest of the semester.

3. No worries of homework

While you may have a paper or a reading assignment due, it's great to have no other obligations on top of that. You could go to the library and do it, but just as easily do it in pajamas with your favorite show going on in the background and food just a couple yards away.

4. Regaining your sanity

The most important thing about being on break is the chance to recenter yourself and remember that school isn't everything. Yes, school is a very important part, but your mental health is more important. It's good to realize that while you spend hours doing school work every week, you should break it up with hanging out with friends or doing something else you love. Be sure to do something fun and exciting, even if it's binge-watching all nine seasons of "The Office" or the twelve seasons of "Grey's Anatomy" Netflix has to offer. Just remember to relax and de-stress during this time at college.